Looking for a travel adventure? Unique life experience?
Something uplifting? educational? motivational?
Join aaRna journeys for an exciting cultural tour to explore the unique sites and most authentic experiences of India
The most fascinating parts of India are its rich history, vibrant culture, diverse food and most importantly its PEOPLE. Come join me on a privately guided tour. Leave all your planning, worries and concerns to us as we take you up close and personal with ‘Real India’ on this extraordinary aaRna journey!
**Detailed itinerary to follow**
* Carefully selected UNESCO sites and cities
* Private yoga with view of Taj Mahal
* Enjoy palace accommodation
* Be inspired by a visit to an elephant care center
* Explore amazing textiles of India by taking part in block printing, silk saree weaving workshop
* Walk through bustling bazaar, forts and villages
* Enjoy sumptuous dinner at a rooftop restaurant
* Private Indian cooking lessons
* Enjoy folk music and dance show
* Observe evening prayer of river Ganges
North Indian art, Rajasthani architecture of forts, palaces, haveli and step well in Jaipur. Along with food and textile exploration. Enjoy India’s capital New Delhi. Visit UNESCO heritage sites of Red Fort, Humayun’s tomb, Jama masjid. Mahatma Gandhi memorial. Majestic Taj Mahal and Varanasi the oldest city of India.
Learn about art, architecture, lifestyle, craft and performing arts of South India. Visit enormous temple complexes. Visit UNESCO sites in Chennai. Explore largest fruits and flower market, cotton and silk weaving art, villages and rice paddy fields, enjoy south Indian food delicacies. Unwind at a beautiful resort surrounded by natural beauty.