Due to limited space, reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve your place, please complete the registration form and submit with the non - refundable deposit of $750
Payments can be made by cash, check or bank wire.
· Registration fee of $750 to reserve a spot
· 50% payment due by 120 days prior to date of departure
· Final payment due by 60 days prior to date of departure
aaRna journeys reserves the right to cancel any trip in the event minimum 6 passenger count is not met. In which case, a full refund will be issued to the customer.
· Cancellation by customer. If unforeseen events happen that force you to cancel, below penalties apply:
· From time of booking to 90 days prior to departure: Forfeit $750 nonrefundable portion of deposit per person.
· 60 days prior to departure: No refund. Full amount is forfeited.
We recommend travel insurance, to cover trip cancellation and interruptions. Information can be provided upon receipt of deposit. It is your responsibility to arrange comprehensive insurance coverage for your holiday. Aarna Associates LLC / aaRna journeys can assist with the process. (Bookings cannot be accepted unless you and your party comply with these insurance requirements. Aarna Associates LLC/ Aarna journeys can bear no responsibility in the event that you fail to procure any insurance coverage at all)
You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of re-entry to your home country. It is the responsibility of the traveler to provide the legal name as on the passport for internal flight booking.
A current visa is required for U.S. passport holders to travel to India. Visit Indian Visa Online for more information on obtaining a visa https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Sample Visa form and process:
Consult your physician for recommendations.
Additional information regarding Traveler’s Health precautions is available at the website for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)