Due to limited space, reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve your place, please complete the registration form with $200 refundable deposit.
Payments can be made by cash, check or bank wire.
· Registration fee of $200 to reserve a spot
· 50% payment due by 120 days prior to date of departure
· Final payment due by 60 days prior to date of departure
We understand your dilemma that you want to travel, but don’t want to risk losing your money. While there is travel uncertainties, we are committed to your safety:
· We offer full refund up to 60 days prior to tour start date
· Cancel between 60-45 days: Refund 75% of total package price minus any domestic airline charges (approximately $150)
· Rebook any aaRna journeys tour up to end of 2022 without any penalty
· Cancellation between 45- 30 days prior to tour start date: No refunds. As much as we would love to refund your cost. However, our suppliers will have been paid and a change in group numbers will affect others.
· aaRna journeys reserves the right to cancel any trip in the event that count is not met. In which case, a full refund will be issued to the customer.
You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of re-entry to your home country. It is the responsibility of the traveler to provide the legal name as on the passport for internal flight booking.
A current visa is required for U.S. passport holders to travel to India. Visit Indian Visa Online for more information on obtaining a visa https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Sample Visa form and process:
We recommend travel insurance, to cover trip cancellation and interruptions. It is your responsibility to arrange comprehensive insurance coverage for your holiday.
Aarna Associates LLC / aaRna journeys works with Allianz Travel Insurance. Use the link below and use Ref: ACCM# F210897
(Tour bookings cannot be accepted unless you and your party comply with these insurance requirements. Aarna Associates LLC/ Aarna journeys can bear no responsibility in the event that you fail to procure any insurance coverage at all)
Consult your physician for recommendations.
Additional information regarding Traveler’s Health precautions is available at the website for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)